Providing reliable energy solutions, our diesel generator sets are made to meet your standby and prime applications. All standby generator sets are supplied with 4 years extended service coverage as standard. We've designed each to ISO 8528-5 transient response requirements. We offer easy-to-use Cat control panels, EMCP 4.1 or EMCP 4.2 options. Browse a broad range of accessories including galvanised sound attenuated enclosures and integral fuel tanks. Our generator sets are made for demands, so you can make yours.
|Minimum Rating||12.5 kVA|
|Maximum Rating||13.8 kVA|
|Height - Maximum||1320 mm|
|Length - Maximum||552 mm|
|Width - Maximum||1258 mm|
AIR INLET SYSTEM
- Air cleaner; light duty with disposable element
- EMCP 4.1
- Radiator and cooling fan with guards
- Coolant drain line with valve
- Fan drive, battery charging alternator drive
- Caterpillar extended life coolant
- Stub pipe, gaskets, raincap & SAE exhaust flange for customer use; shipped loose
- Standard open set fuel tank / base supplied
- Base, formed steel with single wall integral 8-hour fuel tank
GENERATORS AND GENERATOR ATTACHMENTS
- 12 leads
- IP23 Protection
- Voltage regulator (single phase sensing)
- Tower panel, IP22, bottom cable entry
- Segregated low voltage (AC/DC) wiring panel
- Circuit breaker, IEC, 3 pole, mounted in tower panel
- Mechanical governing system
- Lubricating oil
- Oil drain line with valve
- Captive linear vibration isolators between base and engine-generator
- Includes lifting provisions and termination points for coolant
STARTING / CHARGING SYSTEM
- 12 Volt battery with rack and cables
- Engine and alternator pre-paint, Caterpillar yellow
- The generator set is designed to meet ISO8528-5 transient response and NFPA 110.
- Cooling system designed to operate in 50˚C / 122˚F ambient temperatures with an air flow restriction of 0.5 in. water.
CAT DIESEL ENGINE
Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines
- Industry leading mechanical and electrical design
- Industry leading motor starting capabilities
- High Efficiency
- IP23 Protection
CAT EMCP CONTROL PANEL
The EMCP controller features the reliability and durability you have come to expect from your Cat equipment. EMCP 4 is a scalable control platform designed to ensure reliable generator set operation, providing extensive information about power output and engine operation. EMCP 4 systems can be further customized to meet your needs through programming and expansion modules. The EMCP4.1 is fitted as standard.
Fully prototype tested with certified torsional vibration analysis available
MANTRAC NIGERIA PRODUCT SUPPORT
Mantrac Nigeria provide extensive post sale support including maintenance and repair agreements.
- Single wall 8 hour fuel tank.
- Circuit breaker, IEC, 3 pole.
- Industrial Silencer (10dBA)